Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is maybe the right phrase to describe the situation we are in. The programming is finished and we are in the testing phase now. Some bugfixes and minor improvements have to be done.
As you maybe already noticed we got the CHPP license form Hattrick. Due to some administrative issues we need some more days to publish the SmartViewer but we are optimistic to give you the chance to follow at least your last match of the season
Now we want to give you some details about the features of the first version. With the App you have access to finished and to ongoing match reports of any team you want. Additionally you can see the next few upcoming games. The national and youth teams are not included yet.
If you want you can watch your match live, minute by minute. An update frequency from 1 to 15 minutes can individually be chosen. Already loaded data will be stored in an internal database to reduce traffic and boost performance.
The match presentation is equal to Hattrick. The events will be linked with icons and presented with the detailed information.
With Version 1.0 the following features will be provided:
- developed under the latest CHPP 2.0 standard
- secure permission to the user data via OAuth
- direct link to the matches of the managers own team
- with the favorites a direct link to matches of other manager
- import favorites from Hattrick favorites (only available for Hattrick supporter)
- Some stats will be provided after a match is finished (match ratings, HAT stats, spectator stats and possession)
Soon you will find more information about the features with screenshots on our website under “Features”.
We’ll keep you posted!